Rules for Boostfab LS vs Modular shootout
1. All entries must have current tags, registration and inspection.
2. All vehicles must have working head lights, tail lights, turn signals and brake lights.
3. All RWD vehicles must use Radial tires, No slicks allowed. M/T Pro's ok. 275/60 max tire size
CLUTCH ASSISTED RWD MANUAL CARS SEE #7
All entries must complete entire competition with same tires, no tire changes allowed.
4. All blower/nitrous cars must run mufflers- turbo cars no muffler ok
6. no 6 bolt heads for LS's before, LS cars stock block only
5. No wheelie bars
6. Heads up- Pro Tree- 16 car field.
7. All CLUTCH ASSISTED manual transmission cars allowed up to 28x10.5 bias ply slick. All other rules apply to this, must drive on this tire for duration of race.
Event will be started with drivers meeting. Attendance mandatory for all drivers. Following Drivers meeting, all entries will be required to drive non stop from track to destination to be announced in meeting(location undecided but will be in the I40 area). After leaving track premises, Hoods may not be opened. All entries required to complete drive back to track with no stopping for vehicle maintenance or changes. Stopping will result in immediate disqualification. Upon arrival back at track after street driving, all entries will directed to staging lanes and be allowed 15 minute cool down period. During this time hood must remained closed! Opening hood will result in disqualification. Tire changes after driving portion not permitted. Entries will be allowed to add fuel, add intercooler ice etc as long as hood stays closed. Vehicles must remain in staging lanes for entire cool down period. Each car will be given 1 qualifier and allowed to return directly to staging for 2nd qualifier under same rules base. 2nd qualifying attempt not required. After both rounds of qualifying have been completed, eliminations will continue with all other classes.