1. 400 Pro Tree Heads Up Racing
2. Engine: (SINGLE POWER ADDER ONLY)
A. Naturally Aspirated
Small Block No minimum weight
Big Block No Minimum Weight
B. Nitrous Oxide:
Small Block 2250 lbs
Big Block 4.840 & 4.900 Bore Center 2450 lbs (deduct 100lbs for less than 550ci)
Big Block 5.00 Bore Center 2550 lbs
Big Block 5.20 & 5.30 Bore Center 2650 lbs
C. Turbo Charged and Super Charged
Single SB 2500 lbs Big Block 2700
Twin Turbo 94mm SB 2700lbs BB 3050lbs (subject to additional weight based on performance)
Twin Turbo 91mm SB 2650lbs BB 3000lbs
Twin Turbo 88mm SB 2550lbs BB 2900lbs. BB Smaller Than 88 2450 lbs. SB 2300 LBS
Conventional heads deduct 100lbs
Turbocharged stock bore space BB less then 550ci deduct 100lbs
Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs(deduct 100lbs for stock bore space BB less than 550ci)
Twin Centrifugal Superchargers SB 2700 lbs, BB 3000 lbs(deduct 100lbs for stock bore space BB less than 550ci)
Roots Supercharger SB 2500 lbs, BB 2700 lbs
Screw superchargers max overdrive 121% "C" rotor 3000 lbs, 125% "D"rotor 2900lbs(MAXIMUM ENGINE SIZE 540ci)
4 & 6 cylinder & V-8 less than 349 CID alcohol & intercooler permitted No minimum weight
Maximum engine size on all turbo charged engines 670ci
Any turbo or supercharged combination utilizing a block larger than 5" bore spacing add 100lbs.
Maximum turbo size of 94mm on all twin turbo combinations
3. ALL cars must have mufflers - inserts are NOT considered mufflers, turbo charged cars DO NOT NEED mufflers. No Zoomies Allowed.
4. Back Half Type Cars Only, Front Frame to be original O.E.M. type & must extend 4" forward of front spindle.(stock like front frame rails mandatory) /
Tube Chassis cars allowed but must be stock appearing.NO Pro Mod Bodied Cars. Tube cars with Power Adders add 100 lbs to Weights.
Direct bolt in aftermarket parts permitted. Factory front frame must be connected to K-member or lower suspension component by welding or bolting.
Double round tube frame rails from firewall forward prohibited. If utilizing a 1990 or older FACTORY A-ARMS deduct 50lbs from weights above.
5. Must be Street appearing, must have stock appearing dash and working lights, one piece fiberglass front ends permitted.
One piece front ends permitted but must retain stock appearance and must have working lights. No panel cars.
6. Alcohol on NON intercooled cars only. Nitromethane PROHIBITED.
7. Pro Ladder
8. Minimum ground clearance of 3" from the front of the nose to 12" behind centerline of the front axle.
9. Towing will be allowed, you must stop at scales, time slips can be picked up at scales.
10. Deep staging allowed, but track will not wait for a racer to get deep staged. When both pre-staged are activated,
either side stage light will start a 7-second stage count. Failure to activate stage bulb within 7 seconds will result in disqualification/timeout.
Disqualification will be based on a first or worse situation. Rules on controversial situations will be final at the discretion of the race director.
11. Head & Neck Restraint - MANDATORY
12. Lower engine containment device (Diaper) - MANDATORY
13. Maximum front overhang 45" From centerline of front spindle.
14. No car will be allowed to go faster than the chassis is certified for by NHRA.
15. Maximum tire size 33x10.5
16. Wheelbase must be within 2" of factory dimensions. Maximum front end stagger is 2". Wheelbase will be measured from centerline of front spindle to
centerline of rear axle. Any vehicle not in conformance with wheelbase rules will be assessed a 100lb weight penalty.
17. Firewall must be within 2" of stock location. Firewall will be measured from the centerline of the front spindle to the farthest point away on the firewall.
Both sides will be measured and the average of the two sides will be the official measurement. Engine must remain in front of firewall. Firewall can not
be modified for engine placement. Any vehicle not in conformance with the firewall rules will be assessed a 100lb weight penalty.
18. Air bottles on N/A, Supercharged and Turbocharged entries are to be filled with CO2 only. The use of nitrous oxide in place of CO2 is PROHIBITED.
19. All fuels are to be unmodified fuel as produced by manufacturer and must be commercially available. The use of fuel additives to enhance performance
is PROHIBITED. ALL entries are subject to random fuel check at any time.
20. The use of specially produced "one off" parts that are not commercially available and are deemed to have a performance advantage is PROHIBITED.
This includes but is not limited to blowers, turbos, torque convertors, nitrous systems etc.